Thursday 1 March 2012

kill me, kill me

haloooo~ its getting closer (i mean the date)....  22nd March 2012 ish kill me now! dah lah so.... argghhh..... what if i dont achieve the expected target? hmhm... then i'll be really depressed... i dnt want any B's... =( but im not sure if i am able to do so... zzzzzz...... plus, im extra sad now... idk whom to share it with... hyh... forever alone... eh! at least i have my bloggy... =D thank God for that...not that lonely i guess... ^^ but too bad i cant let my feelings out... its to public... lets change topic! what does 'i love you' means? i feel that those are just words... saying it without really meaning it... you keep on saying it but you dont mean it... how can it be? no actions no nothing... you say that you care, but what have you done? you just stood by there doing nothing... what are words? you promised but you dont grant it... a promise after another.... still, nothing was done... sorry for my randomness... hehe.... ive been so crazy lately... btw, i feel like making cards again..but dont know whom to give it to... would you want it? ;)






By,

LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH = L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plushies are girl's best companions~ cuz you can leave it behind and it will still be there for you!
amy's private blog since 2010