Monday 27 February 2012

It was suppose to be a happy day....

hola~! hows life lately? me? hurm...nothing new..just the usuals... actually i plan to photoshoot today... idk y.. just feel like it.... but too bad my photographer wasn't on vacant... too sad... something suddenly strucked him... so, here i am... blogging...rusting... lately, i felt that i am rusting..like seriously... my schedule is the same...everyday... it never changes ever since i start working... hurm.... oh ya!


So scary lei... hish... make me so nervous xia... zzz...night time also have nightmare ar... TT... KILL ME NOW! im hoping that my results will be 'ok'.... fuh... enough about this crap... that day i went to kai kai and i saw this very cute pencil case... hihi... i bought a few and kept it as my collection... it's known as the "RABBIT STYLE PENCIL CASE"... its quite famous though... i took a few pictures of it... you can google it if you dont really know what im talking about... here are the few shots :





cute lei? haha... thats all for now, love ya lots!

By,

LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH = L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plushies are girl's best companions~ cuz you can leave it behind and it will still be there for you!
amy's private blog since 2010