Saturday 22 October 2011

My life or yours?

Hi again, bao bei! lol maximum level of insanity... well, its very keen for people to say 'dont mind what others say'.. but sorry to say la, who is BEARABLE or FOND to what others say.... Its almost impossible to just ignore it without having a bit of 'terasa'? haha.... For me, i think this happens cuz we cant judge ourselves at times... its people around us who knows us better... some....people...  =) I dont know if u experience it before but i always do... =( i cant accept it when people gives negative comments about me or i gave them a bad impression... My ex said tht im too fat for him, i diet-ed.. i cut down my food intake.... his friends said tht im too tall, i wore flat shoes when i go out with him.... he said tht im not beautiful enough, i go high n low, bought this n that to beautifulised me self.... but.... he still left me for someone else.. I SERIOUSLY CANT TAKE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT IM A FAT-ASS... >.< idk y... i just cannot dont mind what others say.... haha maybe it helps to improve me? well, GOD knows... think from the positive side, there's a blessing in disguise... negative side, maybe its just my archilles heel... for now, im still very much ok... <3 btw, got canned AGAIN today... i suppose to ='( but im kinda =) ... long story but kinda short..=p *when you dont wanna do(share) something , you'll have thousands of excuses...  well, picture sharing time! 


thanks a lot to the girl next to me... helped me a lot in blogging~! 

very true indeed <3

Till then,
♂ ∂гтђυя, ∂мγ ζθύзѕ γθυ ♀

LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH = L.I.F.E

2 comments:

Plushies are girl's best companions~ cuz you can leave it behind and it will still be there for you!
amy's private blog since 2010