Wednesday 15 February 2012

Proposal Ring?

NOOOO..... haha....lol... he gave me a Diamoney ring for valentine's day.... I didnt expect that... he hid it in a ferrero rocher rose... It was so sweet of him... =D fyi, I LIKE IT A LOT no... I LOVE IT!  I took a few shots of it...  not to show off but just to show you the design... ^^" Although its a little of my age, but as long as its from him, i'll definitely like it... tehee... We went to Beach Republic for dinner... It was kinda new in town... So, we went and have a look... when we reach there i was like, "is this a club? Is it that only members are allowed? " sakai leh me... hehe... then we went and ask a lady in charge.. Cun-cun got vacancy lei... fuh... if not, sia soi nia... cuz we didnt make any bookings.. we took the Rm99.90's package... it was....okey la... The chicken smthg-SMTHG tastes AWESOME! THE PACKAGE INCLUDE THE CHICKEN THINGY, DESSERT, CHEESE BASKET? AND DRINKS...   We took lots and lots of crazy but love-full shots together.. it was kinda blur though cuz we're using the secondary camera in front of the hp... And as usual, my private photographer photo-shooted for me... he's improving... ^^ Im just glad... Now, here's a few pictures:






by, 

LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH = L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plushies are girl's best companions~ cuz you can leave it behind and it will still be there for you!
amy's private blog since 2010