Saturday 22 October 2011

HaPpY! HaPpY!

 Yo, wazzup! xD im so happy... AT LAST my blog isn't that empty... i managed to add in a wishlist, a few blogger's links, chat box, and a welcome box!  fuh~ tired a.... im still a noobie though...=p but still i cant change the cursor..=( i surfed the web,  www.cursors-4u.com and spotted LOTS of cute cursors...make my xing itchy nia.. i wanna change my cursor, but idk how..anyone? help? nevermind.. slow and steady la ho? tehee~ oh ya! it was my wifey, June Chung who taught me how to add the c-box and to include the blogger's link on my blog... xD Thanks a lot to her! that's all for now... its 4.12am dy, btw.. MORNING, PEOPLEZ! Have a blessed sunday.... good night to me... if you wanna ask me anything about my blog, feel free to drop by... i'll be glad to assist you, IF IM ABLE TO~


Imagine your bf singing it! xD

Students rock! ^^ *no offense
Till then, 
♂ ∂гтђυя, ∂мγ ζθύзѕ γθυ ♀
LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH = L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plushies are girl's best companions~ cuz you can leave it behind and it will still be there for you!
amy's private blog since 2010