Wednesday 7 March 2012

What's wrong with you?

yea, thats what i've been really eager to ask... what the heck is wrong with you? Why aren't you doing anything? I dont get it.. nevermind... say also no use...tell you also you do the same thing..  it wont change you, you dummy...change topic... lately, something's been playing on my mind... i keep questioning myself..last time i rejected the offer cuz of you but now that you're not you anymore...maybe i should accept the offer... but it's so far... ='( i miss my family.. i mean,, i'll miss them... its not like i get to see them often anymore if i take the offer... hmhm....but it's a chance of a lifetime.. help me, anybody?? lets leave that to my brain to answer... to keep myself busy this past few days, im learning the fishbone braid.. my friends taught me last year...but my poor memory let me down... zzz... so, im learning it on my own now... haha..i play with my mom's hair at times... she'll scold me when it gets on her nerves... haha still, i insist.. =p naughty daughter and stressed-up mom~
AND i got myself a new bag... ngeee~~ so happy.. its the bucket type of bag... now im in love with this kinda bags... xD

its something like this... but i think mine's nicer... ;b

By,



LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH = L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plushies are girl's best companions~ cuz you can leave it behind and it will still be there for you!
amy's private blog since 2010