Wednesday 21 December 2011

long time no c u

haha... hi, earthlings! its been such a while since my last post... i am like super duperrr busy lately.. >< mum's shop just opened..etc,etc... this n that... so, didnt have the time to update you... well, nothing much happened... only those ordinary stuffs... basically, my blog looks so empty.. need to sp3nd some time to edit it... haha... help, anyone?? i dont know what to type................. my mind is empty... hmhmhm....oh ya! christmas is coming up soon... ee... its suppose to be a big celebration... but..idk y... im not feeling it... =( maybe christmas isnt that much of a celebration for my family... had a few asking me whether i have plans for christmas but no... haha.. i dont think i have any..i dont even know if i have time.. sad...but what to do... do you have any plans for christmas?  X) christmas means new year... new year means...............................


Till then,

LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH = L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plushies are girl's best companions~ cuz you can leave it behind and it will still be there for you!
amy's private blog since 2010