Thursday 24 November 2011

That funny moment

heyyy thereeee! you know, you know?? there was this time when my boyfie went out with my mom n bro n of course ME, for dinner. while waiting for the food to be cooked, we had a 'lil' chit-chat,,, he told me that his aunt were going to do the double eyelids surgery... outta no where i suddenly thought of my self, more accurate, my physical-self... xD i've always wanted to undergo a few "transformations"... i counted using my fingers and there's all n all 4! ;b and so, i asked him to guess...the following are what he guessed :
1) scar removal(this is the very correct!)
2)double eyelids(as if i dnt have ba )
3)enlarging my eyes (im ok with my asian eyes lol)
4)lipo-suction (>.< was he even thinking?)
5)laser my armpit hair (wth!)
6)make my nose sharper(ow yeah!)
7)breasts enlargement(i like my boobies,k?!)
8)operate my pupils,cornea,etc (i knw i got sight impaired but im ok with it x))
9)permanently shape my eyebrow(yes!yes! the shape of your eyebrows can change ur facial bhaa)
10)lengthen my eyelashes (i gave him clues if not its gonna take a life time)

Basically, that's all i think? haha... dah la my mum n bro was just beside us... the most unbelieveable one is lipo suction?? n lasering my armpit hair? what la... HAHA trolol i was laughing hard though im annoyed.. i love my armpit hair la.... sometimes, he's just so funny... so yea...two more subject to go and IM FREE! independence is calling me! boo yeah~! and i can eat chocolate already... haha... i made a very *&^%##% promise to me self.. "if i eat chocolate before spm ends, then i'll fail one of my subjects" NAK DIET LAH KONONYA... but still, im fat! fat thighs, fat arms, wadeva laa... too many fats dy... =\ who cares... i guess that's all frm me now... btw if you wanna ask about the features i have in my blog, just leave me a comment...tht's IF la... sorry tht im such a noob~ picture time!

awwwwww... ='( 


how i wish i could say that to you.. it'll be a dream come true! =D


Till then,
♂ ∂гтђυя, ∂мγ ζθύзѕ γθυ ♀ 

LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH = L.I.F.E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plushies are girl's best companions~ cuz you can leave it behind and it will still be there for you!
amy's private blog since 2010